Dixie Ultra® 12 oz. Heavy-Weight Paper Bowls, Pathways® - SX12PATH (1000 ct.)
Why We Love This
For foodservice establishments or office break rooms, these economical paper bowls are designed for durability and are microwaveable for convenient serving and reheating.
About this item
- SOAK-PROOF SHIELD™ keeps moisture & grease from leaking through these heavy-duty paper bowls
- HEAVY WEIGHT & EXTRA STRONG, these quality paper serving bowls have a unique structure and multi-layer coatings and are designed for strength
- A SUSTAINABLE OPTION, these disposable bowls meet Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®) certification standards and are USDA Certified Biobased
- SMALL PAPER BOWLS ARE PERFECT for soup, chili, ice cream & more
- COORDINATE WITH OTHER DIXIE® plates, bowls & cups
Moisture resistance, grease resistance and dry and wet rigidity make Dixie Ultra® Heavy-Weight Paper Bowls the right choice for the heaviest, messiest foods you serve. The unique structure and multi-layer coatings give these disposable paper bowls their strength, while the Soak-Proof Shield™ helps keep moisture and grease from leaking through. The Pathways® design matches other Dixie Ultra® plates, bowls and cups to create an attractive, coordinated look. These heavy-duty paper bowls are ideal for foodservice and special events, and because they're microwaveable and cut-resistant, these small paper bowls come in handy in kitchens and breakrooms.
Dixie Ultra® Heavy-Weight Paper Bowls may help you reach your sustainability goals. They are USDA certified Biobased, they meet Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®) certification standards* and they're recyclable**.
*SFI is a registered trademark owned by Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Inc. www.sfiprogram.org
**May be recycled if you have access to a recycler that accepts paper products containing food residue. Such facilities may not be available in your area.