Member's Mark Ultra 10" Printed Paper Plates (204 ct.)
Why we love this
It’s our strongest paper plate, featuring a cut-resistant and grease-resistant design and advanced soak protection. Plus it’s tough enough for foodservice use.
About this item
- Pack includes 206 strong paper plates
- Advanced soak protection
- Made with a cut-resistant and grease-resistant design
- Microwaveable and strong
Our strongest disposable paper plate, Member's Mark® Ultra Plate, 10-1/16" (204 ct.), features a grease and cut-resistant coating with advanced soak protection so that even the sauciest meals won't leak through. And because these disposable plates are our strongest and largest, they're tough enough for foodservice industry use and for hefty, often messy meals, like barbecue. This large, 204-pack of strong paper plates is perfect for stocking up so that you always have some on hand.
Where, When and How Can I Use Heavy-Duty Paper Plates?
Whether you're planning a backyard cookout for a family reunion and need some extra plates or are brainstorming rainy-day crafts you can make with your kiddo with inexpensive items you can find around the house, these made-in-the-USA, Member's Mark Ultra Plates are the solution.
Practical (and Some Creative) Uses for Heavy-Duty Paper Plates:
- Holding hors d'oeuvres at your next bash
- Safeguarding bowls in the microwave to prevent splatter
- Making cleanup a breeze by eliminating a pile of dishes
- Extra padding between ceramic dishes when you're moving
- Being a makeshift paint palette for your little painter during craft time
- Staying strong for a pile of messy barbecue during backyard cookouts
Are Disposable Paper Plates Good for Crafting?
Yes, disposable paper plates are an affordable and suitable material for crafting with your kiddo. Because they're thicker than the average paper plate, our strong paper plates are a great alternative to construction paper.
Take disposable paper plate crafting to the next level by turning these fancy paper plates into even fancier animals. All you need is Member's Mark Ultra Plates, scissors, construction paper, glue, markers or crayon and a little imagination. Try making a snake, swan, cat or fish with your little crafter.