Dazzlepro Elements Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base Various Colors
Why we love this
About this item
- UV sanitizing charger base sanitizes your brush heads in between uses, killing 99.9% of bacteria
- 40,000 brush strokes per minute
- 4 brushing modes: Clean, Soft, Whitening and Massage
- Brushing Timer: 2-minute auto-timer ensures you’re brushing the ADA-recommended time
Your morning routine is often far from routine. Commuter traffic, spilled coffee, last-minute laundry—you expertly navigate it all. But with the Elements Toothbrush, oral care is one problem you don’t have to manage. Like you, your toothbrush is a multitasking master. With UV sanitizing and tailored brushing modes, this toothbrush keeps your teeth clean without sacrificing good design. Dazzlepro's made sure to give you the best: A comprehensive cleaning and whitening experience that’s affordable, yet leaves nothing to be desired. Dazzlepro wants you to smile and turn some heads, too, but more importantly, they want you to feel good. It’s a clean that inspires confidence, for you and those you love.
How To Use:
- Attach Brush Head: There will be a small space between the brush head and the handle--no need to force it flush.
- Hit MODE: Select from one of the four cycles. If you’ve found a favorite mode and used it last time, you’re already good to go!
- Add Toothpaste: Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Angle at 45°: Plaque hiding in the hard-to-reach areas between your teeth and gums doesn’t stand a chance.
- Turn On Your Brush: Simply press the on/off button to begin
- Light Pressure: Pressing too hard can cause problems like gum recession. Use light pressure when brushing as the sonic movement will ensure a deeper clean.
- Small Strokes: To give every tooth the attention it deserves, use short circular strokes while brushing the front and back of your pearly whites.
- Divide And Conquer: In order to maximize your clean, divide your mouth into four sections. Elements’ 30-second interval timer will prompt you when it’s time to move to a new area.
- Brush For Two Minutes: At the end of two minutes, your brush will automatically shut off, giving you the ADA-recommended time, every time.
- Rinse: Remove the brush head and rinse under running water. Shake dry before returning it to the charger or sanitation compartment.
- Storage: Place the handle back on the charger to keep your battery happy and your brush head in the UV sanitation compartment for hygienic storage.