Member’s Mark USDA Choice Angus Whole Beef Short Ribs, Bone-in, Cryovac (priced per pound, 2 per bag)
About this item
- Each portion contains 4 ribs
- Delicious flavor
- Perfect for feeding a group
- Less expensive than alternatives
- Piece count varies by bag
Enjoy high-quality beef with USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Short Ribs. This case contains a vast quantity of meat, making it excellent for many different venues. Restaurants, caterers and large homes may find this useful. It's an ideal selection for parties, barbecues and other events.
Why Use USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Short Ribs?
This pack features beef short ribs, a favorite cut in many households. Known for their rich, juicy texture, beef short ribs are delicacies enjoyable for anyone. You can even cut short ribs into individual pieces, which makes them easy to pack in containers. This allows you to enjoy leftovers at school or at work for lunch.
How to Cook USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Short Ribs?
You can cook your beef short ribs in several ways. Many enjoy baking theirs in the oven while others prefer using a grill. You can also use a slow cooker or a stovetop. For example, using a large skillet on a stovetop can be fast, but using the oven is hands-free, which can be helpful for anyone who's too busy to stand over a stove.
What Tastes Good with Beef Short Ribs?
Beef short ribs possess a versatile flavor that's compatible with most dishes and ingredients. Pair them with your favorite plate of rice and beans to please your family and friends. Similarly, serving them with noodles, carrots, asparagus and mushrooms can be fulfilling. And when it comes to seasoning, let your imagination run wild and create unique combinations. Try a combination of basil, cayenne, rosemary and black pepper.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com