Member's Mark USDA Choice Angus Whole Beef Brisket, Cryovac (priced per pound)
About this item
- Delicious, boneless cut that's ideal for a variety of profitable dishes
- Typically used for regional barbecue items such as pot roast and corned beef
- Less tender, affordable cut that benefits from slow cooking and braising
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
Item may only be available in specific clubs. Please contact your local club, if you have any questions regarding the specific cut that is stocked at your local club.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
This Whole Beef Brisket is best prepared using moist or dry heat. It becomes tender and delicious with long, slow cooking or braising. Easily carved into uniform slices, it gains added value through smoking with aromatic mesquite, apple or hickory wood.
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com