3.85 CT. T.G.W. Multi-Color Created Sapphire Semi-Eternity Anniversary Ring in Sterling Silver
About this item
- Eternity Ring
- Masterfully crafted in sterling silver
- 3.40 ct. t.g.w. Multi-Color Sapphire main stones
- Multi-Color Sapphire Cut: Baguette
- Multi-Color Sapphire Setting: Channel
- Multi-Color Sapphire Size: 5 x 3 mm
- Multi-Color Sapphire Quantity: 11
- Multi-Color Sapphire Color: Yellow, Pink, Purple, Green, Orange and Blue
- 0.45 ct. t.g.w. Created White Sapphire
- Created White Sapphire Cut: Round
- Created White Sapphire Setting: Shared prongs
- Created White Sapphire Size: 1.25 x 1.25 mm
- Created White Sapphire Quantity: 46
- Band Width: 4.9 mm
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- September Birthstone
- Beautifully packaged and shipped in a jewelry box - ready for gifting
Just as a rainbow is a symbol of nature's love, this rainbow, multi-color sapphire eternity ring will be a symbol of yours. Sparkling white sapphire gemstones decorate the prism-like sterling silver edges of this semi - eternity ring, while multi-color baguettes line up to form a splendid display of color. The symmetrical design is set in elegant sterling silver. This breathtaking multi-color ring pours energy and awe and is a perfect symbol of everlasting love.
What makes Sapphires special?
Sapphires have been prized as great gemstones since 800BC. It is a very desirable gemstone due to its excellent color, hardness, durability, and luster. Sapphires get their colors from trace elements in the mineral corundum. Sapphires can also exhibit what is called the “star effect”. This occurs when the stone’s inclusions create a star pattern of rays on the surface.
What does sapphire symbolize?
Symbol of power and strength, a sapphire symbolizes faith, spirituality and is said to bring protection to the wearer. It symbolizes good fortune, kindness and judgement.
Is sapphire a birthstone?
Yes! Sapphire is the birthstone of September and is said to represent devotion, wisdom and strength. September is the perfect gift for a 45th wedding anniversary.
Where can I wear this ring?
A stunning piece this ring adds burst of color and class to any occasion. Wear it to a cocktail party on a white, beige, black dress or on a simple casual solid outfit during the day. The multicolor streaks of this eternity ring will bring shine through your moods and make you feel resplendent
What inspired the design and color of this eternity band?
This decadent band was inspired by the colors of the rainbow and the loving feeling it invokes. A mystic symbol of peace, serenity and love the rainbow colors of this ring pour happy vibes and make you feel super special. The stunning edges are decorated with white sapphires and take inspiration from the stars that are always bubbling under the magnificent sky. Ranked nine on the Mohs scale for durability, the sapphires are an unmatched metaphor for eternity. What better way to bring in your anniversary than with this eternity ring that spells - love is forever.