Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10.5 oz., 10 pk.)
Why we love this
About this item
- An extremely versatile soup made with high-quality chicken stock, cream and tender chicken meat with no antibiotics
- Now comes with more cream
- Classic flavor the whole family will love
- Use it for homemade casseroles and other favorites
- Versatile as an ingredient in many recipes
Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup is a smooth, delicate blend of tender chicken meat with no antibiotics in a creamy chicken stock, now with more cream! Flavorful, family-friendly and versatile, keep it stocked in your kitchen to use an ingredient for your next best recipe.
Quick Creamy Chicken & Noodles Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Servings: 4
Cream of chicken and mushroom soups combine with chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese to make a delicious, family-friendly dinner in just 25 minutes.
Brought to you by: Campbell’s
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles (from 4 ounces/about 3 cups dry)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the soup, milk, black pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with the parsley before serving.