Member's Mark Crab Rangoon (24 oz., 24 ct.)
Why We Love This
No delivery guy needed! Our restaurant-worthy Crab Rangoons feature a succulent blend of sweet crab, surimi and cream cheese handwrapped in a crispy wonton.
About this item
- Classic American Chinese appetizer
- Sweet crab meat, crab-flavored surimi and velvety cream cheese filling
- Hand-wrapped crispy wonton
- Perfect for parties and Asian meals
With Member's Mark™ Crab Rangoon (24 oz., 24 ct.), you have a delicious and handy appetizer to serve family and friends on special occasions as well as for every-day snacking. These delicious crab Rangoon pieces are made following traditional American-Chinese cooking techniques for a tasty and authentic treat.
About Member's Mark Crab Rangoon
This box holds 24 crab Rangoons, a crispy fried wonton wrapper filled with cream cheese, sweet crab and crab-flavored surimi. These crisp, creamy and savory snacks are accompanied by a sweet chili dipping sauce that perfectly complements the Rangoons. Crab Rangoons are a popular appetizer option at American-Chinese restaurants across the nation and now you can enjoy them in your home without having to place a take-out order.
Who Will Love This Delectable Snack?
Anyone who loves tasty, globally-inspired snacks that are ready to eat in just minutes. These crab Rangoons combine a delicious array of taste and textures to provide you with the perfect Chinese restaurant-style appetizer. Their crunchy exterior and soft, creamy center will make them adored by kids as well as adults. Serve these to your family when making a homemade Chinese dinner, to friends who come over for game night and to coworkers during potlucks. They can be baked or deep fried and ready to serve in under 10 minutes.
How Should I Serve Member's Mark Crab Rangoon?
These yummy crab Rangoons are sure to inspire your culinary imagination! Here are some tasty ways of serving them:
- Make tasty stir-fry using other classic American-Chinese meals as a template, like beef and broccoli, kung pao chicken, etc., with these crab Rangoons as a crunchy accompaniment.
- Serve alongside noodle dishes and soups, whether Asian-inspired or not, as these Rangoons can help soak up every last drop of broth.
- Have a simple seafood themed dinner with your favorite fish fillets, whether breaded and fried or skinless and grilled, with these savory Rangoons on the side. The sweet crab flavor of the Rangoons make them an excellent garnish.