Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (10.5 oz., 10 pk.)
Why we love this
About this item
- REAL INGREDIENTS: A rich cream of mushroom soup made with mushrooms, fresh cream and garlic, with no preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors added
- GREAT FOR COOKING: Use as a time-saving secret ingredient for all your favorite recipes— from sauces and sides to casseroles and more
- USE IT IN GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE: Perfect for making recipes to share like Green Bean Casserole and Easy Beef Stroganoff
- FEEL GOOD NOURISHMENT: Just add water and heat to find comfort in this easily customizable mushroom soup.
- SHIPS AS A 10 PACK: Each non-BPA-lined, recyclable 10.5 ounce can contains about 2.5 servings
In a bowl. In a recipe. Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup has been a trusted pantry staple in kitchens across America for decades. Our classic cream of mushroom soup is a smooth, rich combination of mushrooms, fresh cream and garlic. Find comfort in it as an easily customizable soup, or use it as an extremely versatile ingredient for delicious weeknight dinners. Open up possibilities by using our soup as a quick starter for quick, family-pleasing recipes, including everything from sauces and sides, to main dishes and casseroles. Visit Campbells.com for recipes such as Green Bean Casserole and Easy Beef Stroganoff, and join Campbell's in cooking creatively in the kitchen. M'm M'm Good!®
Campbell’s® Condensed soups—Made for Real, Real Life.® From Chicken Noodle to Tomato and everything in between, we make delicious soups with quality, farm-grown ingredients in flavors you and your family know and love. Whether Campbell’s Condensed soups are your secret ingredient in recipes or you want to simmer down with the perfect bowl, we have a soup for everyday that everyone can enjoy. When you grab the familiar red and white can, know you’re grabbing a trustworthy brand that lacks artificial flavors and colors.
Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe
This easy scalloped potatoes and ham recipe combines just 5 ingredients to make a simple dish that's not only delicious, but is on the table in just 1 hour. Sometimes keeping it simple is the way to go.
Brought to you by: Campbell’s
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Servings: 6
- 6 medium potato, peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, chopped
- Stir the potatoes, onion, soup, water and ham in a large bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.