Member's Mark Colby Jack Cheese Cubes (3 lbs.)
About this item
- 3/4" Colby Jack cheese cubes
- Gluten free
- rBST free
- Reclosable package
Member's Mark™ Colby Jack Cheese Cubes can be used in a number of delicious ways. Cubed Colby Jack cheese can be enjoyed as a snack, in recipes or as part of a simple appetizer platter.
Member's Mark Colby Jack Cheese Cubes
This resealable bag contains three-pounds of cubed Colby Jack cheese. Colby Jack is a tasty hybrid cheese made from Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses. A good source of calcium, it's made from milk from cows that have not been treated with rBST growth hormones. Colby Jack cheese cubes are ideal as a healthy part of various lifestyles, including gluten-free and vegetarian diets.
Mellow Tasty Flavor
Colby Jack is appreciated for its semi-hard texture and mild flavor. With a distinctive marbled yellow-orange color, Colby Jack stands out on any cheese plate. It’s ideal for those who love creamy, piquant cheeses but prefer a more mellow taste over that of sharper, more mature cheeses. Colby Jack is a staple in homes across the country as well as in the foodservice industry.
How to Use It
This smooth and mellow cheese is not only delicious but also incredibly versatile. It can easily be enjoyed right out of the bag for a wholesome, creamy snack. Here are some other ways to utilize Colby Jack:
- For the ultimate appetizer tray at gatherings, serve a mound of cubes with fresh grapes, veggie crudités, crackers and sweet and savory dips. It’s also great when paired with charcuterie meats like salami and a fresh baguette.
- If you’re making rice and want it to add a bit more creaminess, add a few cubes of Colby Jack and stir over heat until incorporated.
- The same can be done with pasta for a quick and tasty mac and cheese.
- Use these cubes to replace shredded cheese for your favorite Mexican dishes. Chop the cubes into smaller pieces as desired.
- Stir into scrambled eggs or an omelet on the stovetop for a deliciously cheesy start to any day.