Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items.
Suggested delivery date is 5-7 days in advance of your event, Lillies will come in very tight buds.
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the petals
- Each Box contains 30 Oriental Lilies and 30 Asiatic Lilies
- Colors: Assorted
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 40 CM / 18-20 IN
- Suggested delivery date of 5-6 days before your event as Oriental and Asiatic Lilies require several days to open up.
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date. Flower Care and Conditioning: Bulk Oriental and Asiatic Lilies are shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully: Please Note: Oriental and Asiatic Lilies are shipped with closed blooms and take several days to bloom.
- Carefully unpack flowers immediately upon arrival.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days
To keep the flowers fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Remember that exposing flowers to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them.
- As the lilies begin to bloom, carefully remove the little pollen sacks so as to prevent staining of flower itself and its surroundings.
Important Delivery Information
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Fresh flowers are available for delivery Tuesday through Friday.
For metropolitan area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and noon. For suburban or rural area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.