Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce (32 oz., 3 pk.)
Why we love this
About this item
- Great on any type of pasta, for dipping breadsticks and more
- Red, ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh onions and garlic
- 3-pack of 32-oz. jars of gluten-free pasta sauce
Let Classico® Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce be the star of your next pasta dish with its simple ingredients and rich flavor reminiscent of classic Italian cuisine. Pour this tomato basil pasta sauce atop freshly made rotini, use it as a mouthwatering breadstick dipping sauce or spread it on pizza for a unique take on pizza sauce. This three-pack of Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce is great for stocking up on delicious pasta sauce so you always have some on hand for quick, stress-free dinners.
What's in a Jar of Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce?
Made with tomato puree, diced tomatoes, olive oil, onion, salt, basil garlic and other spices and natural flavors, this flavorful and gluten-free tomato basil pasta sauce is inspired by the irresistible flavors of Italy. Because this sauce is made with fresh ingredients and no preservatives, we recommend enjoying this sauce within five days of opening or freezing and eating within two to three months.
What Can I Make with Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce?
Although pouring this tomato basil pasta sauce on top of your favorite type of store-bought pasta is a delicious and fuss-free meal, there are many dishes you can create with this tangy sauce. Here are a few dishes to try:
- Take your favorite chicken parmesan to the next level by swapping marinara sauce out for this tomato and basil pasta sauce.
- Add this flavorful pasta sauce to sandwiches, like meatball subs.
- Use this tangy tomato-based sauce as a dipping sauce for goodies like breadsticks.
- Top roasted vegetables, like squash, potatoes and carrots with tomato basil pasta sauce.
- Out of pizza sauce or want to make a more flavorful slice? Use Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce in place of classic marinara while making homemade pizza.
- Eat this tomato basil pasta sauce alongside your favorite protein, like chicken, shrimp, mussels or salmon.
- Create a luxurious dip in a snap by covering brie with pasta sauce, adding breadcrumbs and baking at 400º F for 15 minutes.
- Make tomato soup more flavorful by adding tomato basil pasta sauce.