Classico Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce (32 oz., 3 pk.)
Why we love this
From chicken parmesan to traditional pasta, our red ripened tomatoes combine with fresh basil, onion and garlic to create the perfect red sauce for any meal.
About this item
- Three 32 oz. jars of Classico Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- Ready-to-use sauce made with fresh ingredients
- Combination of ripe red tomatoes, basil, garlic and onions
- Simmer and serve this tomato sauce with your favorite pasta
Classico Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce uses fresh ingredients to deliver authentic Italian flavor to your family's favorite dishes. Our tomato and basil sauce combines red-ripe tomatoes with fresh basil, garlic and onion to deliver traditional Italian flavor. Simmer and serve our gluten-free red sauce in your chicken parmesan, lasagna recipe or pasta for a classic flavor that keeps you coming back for more. It also works as a dipping sauce or as a tomato and basil pizza sauce. Refrigerate Classico Pasta Sauce after opening.
Rigatoni with Classic Italian-Style Sauce
This easy to prepare family favorite is a central part of weeknight meal planning. Add dinner rolls and a tossed salad for a complete meal.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Servings: 6
- 1 Classico® Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. sweet or hot italian-style bulk sausage
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 16 oz. rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium high heat, brown sausage for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring until small crumbles form. Drain fat if needed. Add onion and pepper, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and serve hot with cooked pasta.