Classic Caesar Salad Kit (16.9 oz.)
About this item
- Washed and ready to assemble
- Complete salad kit includes garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese, crispy romaine lettuce, creamy Caesar dressing
- Great as an entree topped with grilled fish or barbecue chicken
- Excellent source of vitamin A
With Taylor Farms’ Caesar Salad Kit you can easily prepare a salad for the entire family in just minutes, without having to sort through grocery aisles for all the ingredients. The perfectly chopped romaine is pre-washed and comes with bite-size croutons, shredded Parmesan cheese, and creamy Caesar dressing, so you only need to open, toss together and serve. For an even more robust salad, try adding grilled chicken, fish or steak.
Loaded Caesar Salad Recipe
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 package Taylor Farms Caesar Salad
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Heat oven to 400°F. Place chickpeas on a sheet pan and season with all ingredients. Bake for 30 minutes until crispy, stirring halfway.
In a large salad bowl add the chopped romaine, then top with chickpeas, quinoa, avocado, croutons, tomatoes, parmesan, salt and pepper. Top with Caesar dressing, toss and serve immediately.