Member's Mark Cilantro (4.25 oz.)
About this item
- Dried cilantro bursting with flavor and aroma
- When replacing fresh cilantro, you can use one-third as much
- Zero calories, sodium and fat
Keep Member's Mark Cilantro on hand to add a touch of vibrancy and herbaceous flavor to an array of foods. Dried cilantro is a staple in many different foods from around the globe, helping to turn your kitchen into a worldly culinary stopover with each use.
About Member's Mark Cilantro
This four-ounce jar contains dried cilantro, an herb that is extracted from the leaf of the coriander plant. It’s produced by Tone’s, the oldest spice company in America and a family-owned business that prides itself on providing consistently quality seasonings.
What Type of Cuisines Use Dried Cilantro?
Cilantro and its origin plant, coriander, are popular seasonings in Mexican, Indian and far East cuisines. It’s used in everything from appetizers, such as Indian-style potato samosas with coriander sauce, to main entrées, including Mexican-style burritos sprinkled with beautiful green cilantro.
Member's Mark Cilantro in Recipes
- Use dried cilantro to make homemade guacamole, along with avocados, diced tomatoes and onions and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Use cilantro spice as a delicious garnish atop burritos, tacos and enchiladas.
- Add plenty of dried cilantro to homemade Indian-style curries, as well as fresh ginger, another delicious and antioxidant-packed plant!
- Make a delicious cilantro pesto in place of traditional basil pesto and use to spread on crackers, flatbread and as a pasta sauce.
- Dried cilantro can also easily enhance the flavors of meats, fish and veggies. It adds a bold brightness and freshness that is incomparable.