CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies (3 Family Size Packs)
About this item
- Three family size packages of CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snack cookies loaded with real chocolate chips
- Baked to have the perfect amount of crunch
- Enjoy these CHIPS AHOY cookies as a treat at school, work or home
- Bulk cookies are perfect for parties & family gatherings
CHIPS AHOY! Original Chocolate Chip Cookies are the CHIPS AHOY! cookies you know and love, baked to have the perfect amount of crunch. These crispy chocolate chip cookies are loaded with lots of real chocolate chips. Enjoy the comforting taste of these classic cookies that are sure to become a household favorite. Make lunches at school or work more exciting by including CHIPS AHOY! chocolate chip cookies, or grab a pack to prep for a party or gathering. Regardless of the occasion these cookies make a simple treat or dessert. The lift tab makes these three family-size packages of snack cookies easy to open and close for convenient storage.
CHIPS AHOY! Caramel Layered Brownies
Whether you’re a corner person or a middle person, every bite is filled with the right amount of fudgy brownie goodness and a little crunch from the cookies.
Brought to you by: CHIPS AHOY!
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 1 hr 23 min | Servings: 30
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9" pan)
- 18 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 20 soft caramels made with butter and cream (about 4 1/2 oz.), divided
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9” pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare batter as directed on package for cake-like brownies. Pour 2/3 of the batter into prepared pan.
- Arrange 15 cookies in even layer over batter in pan. Top each cookie (in batter) with a caramel. Spoon remaining batter over cookies and caramels in pan; spread batter to evenly cover cookies. (Some caramels may show through brownie batter.)
- Bake 20-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of brownie comes out with fudgy crumbs. Do not overbake. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave water and remaining caramels in small microwaveable bowl on high 10-15 seconds or until caramels begin to melt. Stir until caramels are completely melted. Drizzle over brownies.
- Chop remaining cookies. Sprinkle cookie crumbs and a pinch of salt over brownies.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from the pan before cutting to serve.