Member's Mark Rotisserie Chicken Salad (priced per pound)
About this item
- Tasty combination of dressing, celery and chicken
- Quick, convenient solution for any meal
- Ready to eat
With Member's Mark Rotisserie Chicken Salad, you can enjoy multiple servings of creamy and flavorful chicken salad that is as tasty as it is versatile. Serve this chicken salad at special gatherings or just as a quick and wholesome meal any day of the week.
About Member's Mark Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This package contains two to three pounds of fresh chicken salad prepared in your local Club. It’s made with juicy rotisserie chicken, creamy dressing and crunchy celery and packaged in a plastic container for your convenience and to maintain freshness. It’s simple ingredients and delectable flavor make it a fun and wholesome meal to enjoy at lunch, dinner or for snacking.
Do Kids Like Chicken Salad?
Yes! Most children will love this rotisserie chicken salad since it’s easy to eat, contains simple ingredients and makes mealtimes even more enjoyable. Kids love chicken and they love creamy foods, so this ready-to eat-meal is sure to be popular at the dinner table with every member of the family. If you’re taking your kids on a picnic or a road trip, be sure to pack some of this healthy chicken salad to keep them happy.
What Are Some Ways to Enjoy This Member's Mark Rotisserie Chicken Salad?
This tasty chicken salad can be eaten right out of the container, though it may surprise you how versatile it is. Here are some other ways to enjoy our rotisserie chicken salad:
- Make it even healthier by serving heaps of chicken salad atop baby spinach, tomatoes and seasoned croutons.
- Enjoy as a snack or appetizer by scooping small amounts of chicken salad onto crispy crackers.
- Pile high on rye bread for a classic deli-style chicken salad sandwich. Don’t forget the potato chips and pickles on the side!
- Make a hot sandwich by putting chicken salad on hearty slices of wheat bread with sliced tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Grill until the bread is crisp and the inside is hot and melty. Yum!