Tone's Chicken Base (16 oz.)
About this item
- Use in soups, gravy, casseroles and sauces
- Chicken is the main ingredient
- Less than 1 gram of fat per serving
- Ideal for home cooks and professionals
Open up a whole new world of culinary possibilities with the help of Tone's® Chicken Base (16 oz.). This delectable seasoning uses real chicken as its main ingredient and imparts a wonderful depth of flavor and aroma.
About Tone's Chicken Base
This jar holds 16 ounces of chicken base. It’s a delicious seasoning that can be used to add real chicken flavor to soups, stocks and anywhere else you want wholesome chicken flavor. It’s made with a tasty blend of real chicken, salt, chicken fat, sugar, onion powder, turmeric, chicken broth powder and paprika. This perfectly encapsulates the flavor of slow-cooked chicken without having to invest a lot of time. This chicken base is made by Tone’s, a family-owned company. Tone's Chicken Base has a reduced-sodium formula and is gluten-free.
Who Needs This Savory Chicken Base?
Anyone who finds themselves cooking savory dishes but may not have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. This chicken base is a staple in homes across the nation as well as in catering companies and restaurants. Tone's Chicken Base is used daily as a chicken soup base, to make spicy chicken and in any chicken seasoning recipes.
How Should I Use Tone's Chicken Base?
There are so many delicious ways to utilize Tone's Chicken Base. Here are a few simple and delicious creations you can make at home:
- Use as a seasoning for rice, risotto and other grains, which will soak up all the rich chicken flavor and make every bite memorable.
- Make spicy chicken curry with chicken base base, diced chicken and an array of seasonings. It will taste like you cooked it for hours.
- Soups galore: from chicken noodle and hot and sour to gazpacho and clam chowder, this seasoning makes a perfect chicken soup base and beyond.
- Side dishes: make rich gravy, satisfying stuffing and flavorful mashed potatoes by adding a dose of this chicken base to your favorite side dishes.