Chicco NextFit Zip Convertible Car Seat, Carbon
About this item
- Zip-off padding is soft and machine washable for comfort and convenience
- Remarkably easy installation with a 9-position ReclineSure leveling system, SuperCinch LATCH tightener and LockSure seatbelt-tightening system
- Superior DuoGuard protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam, plus a steel-reinforced frame
- Accommodates growing children with a removable newborn positioner, no-rethread harness and nine-position headrest
- Easy transition from rear-facing to forward-facing
The #1-rated Chicco NextFit Zip Convertible Car Seat is engineered to surround your little one in comfort and safety, starting from day one all the way to preschool and beyond. Reassuringly easy installation and user-friendly touchpoints simplify travel and everyday life, making it easier for families to go and grow together.
The NextFit Zip accommodates infants and growing toddlers in rear-facing position then transitions smoothly to forward-facing position for older children. A removable newborn positioner provides a proper fit from 5-11 pounds, and a nine-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness comfortably accommodate growth from 5-65 pounds.
The NextFit Zip is designed to deliver the confidence of a secure install with remarkably simple leveling and tightening. A SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener and LockSure belt-tightening system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt.
The NextFit Zip also transitions smoothly from vehicle to vehicle and between modes thanks to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release, plus a built-in slide path to re-position the LATCH strap for forward-facing mode.
DuoGuard provides two layers of head and torso protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame.
For convenient machine washing, the NextFit Zip features a zip-off seat pad. For use from 5-40 lbs in rear-facing mode, from 22-65 lbs in forward-facing mode, and up to 49".