Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine (750 ml)
About this item
- Cabernet Sauvignon made from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and other red varietals
- Full-bodied Cabernet red wine with dark fruit aromas and flavors of blackberry
- Red wine has a 14.5% ABV and balanced mouthfeel
- Red wine pairs well with burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto
- Grapes sourced from various vineyards around Washington state's Columbia Valley including Horse Heaven Hills and Wahluke Slope
Since 1967, the dedicated winemakers at Chateau Ste. Michelle have crafted some of the most spectacular wines in the world notably through the meticulous approach to Indian Wells. Specially selected and carefully aged, this premier Cabernet Sauvignon showcases a lush texture and concentrated flavors of blackberry and black cherry. Established in 1934, Chateau Ste. Michelle pioneered vinifera grape growing in Washington state. The winery owns 3,500 acres in the Columbia Valley of eastern Washington, including Horse Heaven, Canoe Ridge Estate and Cold Creek vineyards.