Charity Choice $50 (Email Delivery)
About this item
- CharityChoice Gift Cards… when meaningful matters
- Use your points for the greater good by selecting CharityChoice donation gift cards
- You may designate the funds for up to three charities of your choice, exclusively from our online list of over 250 major charities and many local causes, totaling over 1000 in all
- The broad list of carefully selected, renowned charities is conveniently organized into 12 categories to review, including environment, hunger and poverty, disaster relief, health and disease, children, military charities, disabilities, the elderly and more
- For more information and a complete list of the charities available for selection, visit www.charitygiftcertificates.org
Charity gift cards allow a gift-giver to make a charitable donation that the gift recipient can direct to the charity of their choice. The giver makes a charitable donation to the charity gift card provider, which holds the funds. There are many occasions when a gift of some kind is appropriate – and often expected and necessary. Some examples are birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs and during the December holiday season. Often at these times, we must choose a gift for someone who already has everything they really need and want. When a charity gift card is purchased, the purchaser is making a donation to the sponsoring non-profit provider. As such, the purchase price for charity gift cards is usually tax-deductible. It’s important to note that the deduction is taken by the person who actually purchased the charity gift card, and not by the gift recipient who is redeeming the card.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."