Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Suggested delivery date 2-3 days before your event.
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
Each Box contains a total of 35 bunches (total 175 stems)
- 10 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 50) - Ruscus
- 10 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 50) - Viburnum
- 5 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 25) – Variegater Flax
- 10 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 50) - Cocculus
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 50 – 60 CM, 20-24 IN.
Care and Conditioning:
Bulk Greens shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your greens, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your greens appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove greens from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days.
Since Greens are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the greens between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Important Delivery Information:
Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- If your event is Saturday, Sunday or Monday, suggested delivery date is Thursday
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 5 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Fresh Flowers are available for delivery Tuesday - Friday to the 48 contiguous states
- Delivery is not available to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.