Member’s Mark USDA Choice Angus Whole Beef Top Round, Cryovac (priced per pound)
by Member's Mark |
Item # --
Item 1 of 1
About this item
- A beef roast cut from the top round muscle, which is the inside muscle, upper portion of the rear leg
- One of the better cuts from the round primal in terms of flavor
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Pot-roasting is still the recommended cooking method for a top round roast, because it can be a bit chewy if cooked with dry heat methods.
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."