USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Short Loin Cryovac (priced per pound)
About this item
- Includes the strip loin and tenderloin
- Yields several types of classic steaks such as Kansas City strip, New York strip and T-bone
- Good source of protein, iron and zinc
- One piece per bag
What Is USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Short Loin?
Short loin is a specific cut of beef that includes the top loin and the tenderloin. This beef sirloin cut yields several classic types of steaks including porterhouse, strip steak (Kansas City strip, New York strip) and T-bone. When you buy this strip, you can create a variety of steak flavors by cooking in your favorite oils and spices.
Are There Any Health Benefits in USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Short Loin?
When consumed in healthy portions throughout the week, a three-ounce serving of strip steak provides you with 25 grams of protein. This amount can help keep your satisfied for longer, and is half of the recommended daily amount for adults. Steaks also provide niacin and a good blend and B vitamins which keeps your nervous and digestive system healthy. You can receive around 38 percent of your daily value of zinc in one three-ounce serving of steak strips. Zinc helps the immune system stay strong. Steak also has a good source of iron, to protect and keep your red blood cells functioning optimally.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands