Whole Beef Chuck Roll, Bulk Wholesale Case (3-4 pieces per case, priced per pound)
About this item
- Case of beef chuck roll
- Ideal for food services or catering industries
- Perfect for feeding large crowds
- Can be delicious and full of flavor
- A versatile protein that can be used in many dishes
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hour advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
What's So Special About Our Whole Beef Chuck Roll?
This selection features a massive pack of beef chuck rolls. It consists of the larger and more tender muscles found in the chuck, which are full of flavor. Since there's so much meat in one case, this is a great option for catering services, restaurants and hungry households.
What Tastes Good with a Beef Chuck Roll?
Once warm, you can mix chuck steak with numerous ingredients that can please your palate. Your family will love your famous home-cooked roast made with this delicious cut of meat. Cook it slowly over low heat, and add mushroom gravy and onions for a delicious flavor. Perfect for special occasions, it can be cut into steaks, or sliced for a delectable Philly Cheesesteak you'll never forget. Season yours with cayenne, salt and pepper and garlic or marinate in Worchestershire, soy sauce or your favorite meat marinade. Cut into chunks and wow your friends and family with a stunning beef bourguignon they'll never forget.
Preparing a Beef Chuck Roll
You can cook your beef chuck roll with several methods. You can bake it in the oven or place it on the grill during a BBQ. If you're in a hurry, you can stick it in a slow cooker or cook it on your stovetop at a low heat and let it simmer in its own delicious juices.