USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Bottom Round Cryovac (1 piece per bag, priced per pound)
About this item
- Angus beef in a full-flavored cut that's great in a variety of recipes
- Beef bottom round is best prepared using moist heat such as slow cooking or braising to enhance tenderness and add flavor
- Also known as a beef round bottom, gooseneck, outside round
USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Bottom Round Cryovac (1 piece per bag, priced per pound) is a cut of meat that's full of flavor. It works well in a variety of recipes.
What's the Best Way to Cook USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Bottom Round Cryovac?
One way to get great results with a bottom round roast is to braise it. This method involves searing the meat on all sides and then cooking it over several hours on low. The beef should be partially covered with a liquid while it cooks to keep it tender and juicy.
What's a Good Recipe for an Easy Beef Roast?
Place your Angus beef in an ungreased pan and pour a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce on it. Then rub it with your favorite seasonings, such as basil, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook it uncovered at 325 degrees F for about 2 hours, or until it reaches the appropriate internal temperature. Once it's finished, let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes and then serve for a delicious meal.
This USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Bottom Round is Great for Family Dinners and Holiday Get-Togethers
A beef bottom round is an excellent option for those times when you have family coming to visit or need to take something to please a crowd. Combine the cooked roast with your favorite vegetables and a crispy green salad for a meal that will have everyone asking for seconds.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy