USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Boneless Ribeye, Bulk Wholesale Case (5 pieces per case, priced per pound)
About this item
- Case of tender, juicy beef ribeye
- Easy to cook using a variety of methods
- Tastes great with almost any spice or side item
- Perfect for feeding many people at once
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hour advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
Use this Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef® Whole Boneless Ribeye as an on-hand supply of delicious meat. An enormous case like this is excellent for restaurants, cafeterias, catering services and more.
Why Use USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Boneless Ribeye?
This selection features thick, flavorful pieces of beef ribeye. You can cut this into numerous sizes and portions, making it convenient for many events. Ribeye is a favorite in many households and perfect for serving to your guests, family members and customers.
How Can You Cook Beef Ribeye?
When you want to prepare your beef ribeye, you have many options. Some popular choices are broiling it, baking it in the oven or cooking it on the grill.
What are Some Beef Ribeye Recipes?
Once it's cooked, you can use beef ribeye to create exciting recipes. It tastes great with a baked potato, rice and beans, and various vegetables. When chopped into pieces, it's perfect for a breakfast or brunch of delicious steak and eggs. Add cayenne, black pepper, onions, mushrooms or rosemary to give your beef ribeye and an additional blast of flavor, or try your favorite marinade.