Pre-Oiled Frozen Pizza Dough Balls, Bulk Wholesale Case (20 ct.)
About this item
- Authentic pizzeria-style flavor and texture
- All-natural recipe
- Approx. pizza dough ball size: 24 oz.
- Can make a variety of pizza sizes (14" thick - up to 18" thin)
- Each piece is sealed in its own bag
Case sale image not to scale.
To Ensure Availability
If you need more than 2 cases, please contact your local club.
This case of 20 frozen pizza dough balls offers you a bulk quantity of ready-oiled and rolled pizza dough balls, a value for restaurants, pizzerias and homes across the country. With this case of dough, you can easily craft an array of delicious sweet and savory foods with a from-scratch flavor.
About Frozen Pre-Oiled Pizza Dough Balls
This case contains 20 wholesale pizza dough balls made from all-natural ingredients. Each ball is individually sealed and weighs about 24-ounces. When thawed, these pizza dough balls are easy to stretch and since they're already oiled, can be spread across a pan, covered with your choice of sauce, cheese and toppings and create a delicious homemade pizza fast and easy. These dough balls are also kosher and free of artificial colors, preservatives or flavors.
Who Needs a Case of Frozen Pre-Oiled Pizza Dough Balls?
These frozen pizza dough balls can be a convenient choice for businesses in the food service industry, including pizzerias, cafes, bakeries, catering companies and restaurants. They're completely customizable, so use these to make thin or thick-crust pizzas, as well as stuffed calzones and chewy breadsticks. They're also a great choice for use in any household that makes a lot of homemade goodies, particularly if you have an ice chest or a spacious freezer.
What Else Can I Do with Pizza Dough Balls?
These versatile frozen dough balls can be enjoyed several ways! Besides the foods already mentioned – pizzas, calzones and breadsticks – use these frozen pizza dough balls to:
- Make classic fried dough. Heat some oil in a pan, make a few small dough balls out of one thawed piece, pat it flat between your hands and slap on the pan. Cook until golden brown and puffy and coat in cinnamon and sugar. So yummy!
- Make pizza dough pretzel bites by rolling pieces into tinier balls and baking. Baste with butter and cook until golden. Serve on gameday with cheese and mustard sauces.
- Make gooey cinnamon rolls by rolling out a full piece of dough until flat, filling with a mix of melted butter, cinnamon and brown sugar. Roll it lengthwise, cut into even slices and place each rolled circle in a greased baking pan. Bake until golden and gooey.
- Make cheesy flatbread. Flatten a piece of dough out onto a greased oven-safe circular and top with a blend of cheeses, herbs and garlic. Bake and serve with tomato sauce.