Pork Tenderloin Case, Bulk Wholesale Case (4 pcs. per pk./6 pk. per box, priced per pound)
About this item
- Case of pork tenderloin
- Can be used in countless recipes
- Great for feeding large groups of people
- Lean, juicy and easy to prepare
- Good source of healthy nutrients
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Create something delicious for dinner tonight with Case Sale: Pork Tenderloin Case (4 pcs. per pk./6 pk. per box, priced per pound) - 20-40lbs. One meat case provides you with enough meat to feed the entire family. It’s also great for catering events, large dinners, restaurants and more.
What’s In This Box of Case Sale: Pork Tenderloin Case (4 Pcs. Per Pk./6 Pk. Per Box, Priced per Pound) - 20-40lbs
This pork tenderloin is juicy and full of flavor. It’s fast enough for a busy weeknight and fancy enough for special guests at a dinner party.
What Are Some Pork Tenderloin Recipe Suggestions?
Many enjoy eating their pork on a sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato. However, others prefer simmering pork tenderloin to create a delicious broth. Season pork with pepper, lemon juice, garlic and sea salt, or dunk it in blue cheese, hot sauce or soy sauce. Pork tenderloin tastes excellent on a kebab with other meats, but it’s also delightful when you pair tiny it with crackers and cheese.
Does This Pork Tenderloin Offer Nutritional Benefits?
Pork tenderloin is fat-free, sugar-free and carbohydrate-free. It’s a good source of protein, which is an essential macronutrient that your body needs to function correctly. Since this meat is lean, it’s perfect for anyone on a low-fat diet.
How Do You Prepare Pork Tenderloin?
You can cook your pork tenderloin in many different ways. You can bake it in the oven or place it on the grill during a BBQ. If you’re short on time, you can stick it in a slow cooker or heat it on your stovetop.
Things to Know When Ordering the Case Sale: Pork Tenderloin Case (4 Pcs. Per Pk./6 Pk. Per Box, Priced per Pound) - 20-40lbs
- Your order needs a three-day advance notice, although the item can be ready for pick-up at an earlier date
- Due to the nature of the product, online pricing, quantity and availability may shift without notice and is dependent on market demands
- You can provide payment information online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club when you pick it up
- One can reject the item before final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club Return/Refund Policy