Fresh New Zealand Lamb Rack of Lamb, Bulk Wholesale Case (2 ct. rack, 14 pk., priced per pound)
About this item
- All natural fresh New Zealand lamb rack
- Frenched-cut racks
- 100% grass fed
- Non-GMO and free of hormones and antibiotics
Case Sale: Fresh New Zealand Lamb Rack of Lamb (2 ct. rack, 14 pks., priced per pound) – 18-26 pounds is the premier choice for stocking your restaurant or catering company with choice rack of lamb, imported from New Zealand.
About Fresh New Zealand Lamb Rack of Lamb
This case holds 14 packs of two lamb racks each, for a total of 28 racks and a total pre-cooked weight of about 18-26 pounds. These racks of lamb are non-GMO and come from lambs that were 100% grass fed. These all-natural racks of lamb are halal-certified and free from hormones and antibiotics. Each rack can be cooked and served as a whole or prepared and served individually for lamb chops.
Who Needs Fresh New Zealand Lamb Rack of Lamb
Anyone who serves only the finest all-natural meats to their customers and clients. Rack of lamb is a staple in fine restaurants as well as for catering companies. You can also enjoy rack of lamb at home, particularly if you’re a home chef who understands the art of preparing fresh New Zealand lamb. Make sure you have plenty of freezer storage space, such as a meat freezer chest, to preserve leftovers.
How Should I Serve Fresh New Zealand Lamb Rack of Lamb?
Rack of lamb is as tasty as it’s versatile. There are so many ways to prepare this fresh New Zealand lamb. Here are some lamp recipe ideas:
- Marinate the lamb in in homemade mint sauce and roast it until tender and juicy.
- Marinate in a rosemary and olive oil mixture. Cook in a skillet on high heat and add shallots, which will help make a delicious jus to serve once cooked.
- Serve atop couscous, orzo or other exotic grain.
- Leftover cooked meat can be thinly sliced and wrapped in a pita with tahini, cucumbers and tomatoes for a delectable Greek-style kabab lunch.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy