Fresh New Zealand Lamb Whole Lamb Loins, Bulk Wholesale Case (10 pk. of 2 split loins, priced per pound)
About this item
- Box of New Zealand Lamb loins
- No hormones or antibiotics added
- 100% grass-fed
- Case sale solution for food service
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
The Case Sale: Fresh New Zealand Lamb Whole Lamb Loins (10 pks. of two split loins, priced per pound) - 20-25lbs is ideal for catering events, restaurants and more.
What’s in Case Sale: Fresh New Zealand Lamb Whole Lamb Loins?
This box consists of fresh New Zealand lamb meat that’s naturally flavorful and delicious. Each piece is GMO-free and 100 percent grass-fed. It’s free-range, antibiotic-free and includes no growth hormones. One pack has enough meat to prepare a large dinner for your family and friends.
What Can You Do with New Zealand Lamb?
New Zealand Lamb tastes excellent with salad, rice, spaghetti and eggs. Lamb is enjoyable in sandwiches, tacos and burritos. You can season your New Zealand Lamb with lemon, pepper, jalapenos, mushrooms and more. You can season your lamb with BBQ sauce, blue cheese and hot sauce to add extra flavor.
How Do You Prepare New Zealand Lamb?
You can cook New Zealand Lamb meat with a variety of culinary methods, including broiling, grilling, braising, stewing and roasting. You can use a stovetop, an oven or a slow cooker to cook your New Zealand Lamb meat to near perfection. When you prepare it properly, lamb is tender, juicy and fulfilling.
Things to Know When Ordering the Case Sale: Fresh New Zealand Lamb Whole Lamb Loins
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
For the New Zealand Lamb Loin Chops Tray, click here.
For the New Zealand Lamb Loin Chops Cryovac®, click here.