USDA Choice Angus Beef PLD Top Sirloin Butt, Bulk Wholesale Case (9 pieces per case, priced per pound)
About this item
- Lean, beefy, and flavorful
- Versatile angus beef that can be used in countless recipes
- Can be carved into steaks, cubes, filets and strips
- Easily cooked on the grill, pan or oven
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Big, beefy and versatile, this Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef PLD Top Sirloin Butt (9 pieces per case, priced per pound) - 55-80lbs is a phenomenal chunk of meat you can use for countless recipes. Cut it up and you'll instantly have a full-course menu consisting of all your favorite meaty dishes.
Where does USDA Choice Angus Beef PLD Top Sirloin Butt Come From?
Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef PLD Top Sirloin Butt comes from the sirloin located near the top-back of the animal. Smack in the middle between the bottom loin and tenderloin, this cut of Angus beef features rich beefy flavors packed in a juicy piece of meat. Marked as USDA Choice, it contains moderate interior marbling for the right amount of tenderness without being too fatty.
Ways to Prepare Angus Beef Top Sirloin Butt
Top sirloin butt is a versatile roast among chefs. Carved correctly, you can turn this giant block of beef into beautiful boneless beef steaks, filets, cubes or strips. Slice the steak thin or thick—it's up to you. Prepare it on the grill, stovetop or oven.
What is a Tender Angus Sirloin Steak Recipe?
This Angus sirloin doesn't need much to taste like it was prepared by a professional chef. After carving the sirloin into individual steaks, preheat your grill on high heat. Liberally season your steaks with salt and pepper. Then toss them on the grill for 4–5 minutes, or until you reach your desired doneness. When finished, cut the steak into slices to reveal its tender juice-flowing inside.
Perfect for Cookouts and Barbecues
Grab this case of Angus beef to easily serve all your meat-loving guests. Fire up the grill and get the steaks going. Skewer vegetables and cubed beef together for smokey grilled kabobs. Or, use it to make a delicious beef stew. This single piece of meat will turn your backyard into a five-star steakhouse.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hour advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy