USDA Choice Angus Beef XT Inside Round, Bulk Wholesale Case (3-4 pieces per box, priced per pound)
About this item
- Separated from the knuckle and bottom round
- Inside Round is the inside portion of the round primal, with all bones, cartilage and exposed lymph glands removed
- Offers operators variety and value – inventory one item for multiple menu applications
- One cut offers a variety of uses – roasts, steaks, kabobs, stir-fry and fajitas
- Strong nutrition profile is ideal for lighter menus
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Suitable for both dry and moist cookery, this beef cut is ideal for roasting or rotisserie, pot roast, marinating, grilling or stir-fry. It's exceptionally great when enhanced with value-added marinades, sauces and side dishes. Cook to recommended internal temperatures: Rare (140°F), Med. Rare (150°F), Medium (160°F), Med. Well (165°F), Well (170°F). The temperature of a beef roast will rise 5°F to 10°F after removing from the oven. Remove it from the oven and loosely cover with foil before it reaches the desired doneness.