USDA Choice Angus Beef Special Trim, Bulk Wholesale Case (piece count varies by case, priced per pound)
About this item
- A case order includes anywhere from 60 to 80 pounds of USDA Prime beef
- The Angus beef is great for a stir fry, in stews or ground for Angus steak burgers
- After ordering, the purchase will be available for pick-up within three days
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
With a Case Sale order of this USDA Choice Angus Beef Special Trim (piece count varies by case, priced per pound) - 60-80lbs, you get a whopping 60 to 80 pounds of USDA Prime Beef—ideal for a variety of beef dishes. Want to create a Fajita Fridays special at your restaurant, food truck or your own kitchen that will rival Taco Tuesdays in popularity? You've got more than 60 pounds of meat to help you.
Is It Available in Store Now?
You need to place your order for Choice Angus Beef three days in advance, although it may be ready sooner. The prime beef included in this order is a juicy and flavorful cut that’s perfect for a variety of grilling and sautéeing recipes.
What Cut of Meat is It?
The USDA Choice Angus Beef Special Trim is ready to be sliced thin. The specialty beef cut comes from the muscles immediately below and above the primal rib and blade bone. The resulting Angus beef steak is marbled, making it an ideal cut for grilling.
Is It Boneless?
This Choice Angus Beef is boneless, saving home chefs and restaurateurs the trouble of removing the bone before preparing.
What Dishes Can I Prepare with This Cut of USDA Prime Beef?
The special trim of USDA Choice Angus Beef can be marinated, then grilled for a delicious steak entree. Or, you can sauté thinly sliced USDA prime steak with peppers and onions, then serve with warmed tortillas. Other recipe options include grinding the meat up to make USDA Prime steak burgers, cubed for stew, or trimmed into cube steaks.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy