USDA Choice Angus Beef Flap Meat, Bulk Wholesale Case (piece count varies by case, priced per pound)
About this item
- Smaller, triangular-shaped muscle that is frequently further processed into marinated steaks or fajita strips
- Also known as bottom sirloin, boneless bottom, sirloin flap bottom, sirloin flap bavette and flap meat
- This prime beef provides restaurant and home chefs the raw material for creative, innovative recipes
- Save on price margins by buying in bulk
- USDA Choice
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Create many delicious dinner or menu options with Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef Flap Meat (piece count varies by case, priced per pound). This versatile cut creates many types of steaks or strips for your favorite meals.
What Is Angus Beef Flap Meat?
Flap steak, or flap meat, is a beef steak cut that’s known as bottom sirloin, boneless bottom, sirloin flap bottom, sirloin flap bavette and flap meat. This piece comes from a bottom sirloin butt cut of beef and is generally a very thin steak. This smaller, triangular-shaped muscle is frequently further processed into steaks or other meals. For more delicious results, tenderize this versatile cut before cooking.
What Can I Create with Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef Flap Meat?
This Angus steak prime beef can create many creative and innovative recipes for your kitchen or restaurant. Cut flap meat into small strips for the perfect fajita strip to fill your favorite tacos or quesadillas. One classic way of preparing flap meat is as marinated steak. To marinate the flap meat, follow this easy recipe. First, add the flap meat with soy sauce, pepper and garlic to a ziplock bag. Next, remove the air from the plastic bag and seal. Make sure the steak is fully soaked in the juices while waiting. Allow the Angus beef to marinate for at least 30 minutes. Then, preheat a medium sized pan on high heat and coat with oil. Remove the steak and lightly pat dry before adding it to the pan. Cook the steak on high heat while continuously turning the steak until the internal temperature reaches 135°F. Let cool and rest before simply slicing and serving for a delicious and savory steak.
Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef Flap Meat Information
Save money with your business when you choose Angus Beef Flap Case Sales. Get a greater value for less so you can focus on your business or creative cooking instead of continuously running back to the store.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy