90% Lean / 10% Fat, Ground Beef Chub, Bulk Wholesale Case (priced per pound)
About this item
- Lean beef ground fresh daily
- Perfect for easy ground beef recipes
- Makes great sauces, taco filling and stuffed peppers
- Great value size for businesses
- Good source of protein, iron and B vitamins
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
Perfect for a variety of meals, Case Sale: 90/10 Lean Ground Beef (8 tubes per case, priced per pound) will give your family or business the juicy beef flavor everyone craves.
What Is Different About 90% Lean / 10% Fat Ground Beef?
This ideal ratio is great for lovers of lean meats with only 10% of fats. Certain meal-time recipes require different ratios for optimum juiciness, texture and flavor. Your Case Sale: 90% Lean / 10% Fat Ground Beef is great for a large variety of easy and professional meals.
How Do I Use Case Sale: 90% Lean / 10% Fat Ground Beef?
There are endless ground beef dinner recipes. For an easy ground beef recipe, try flavorful tacos: cook ground beef and layer with your favorite ingredients. You can use your beef filling on zucchini or stuffed into potatoes, peppers or tomatoes for a healthier twist. Lean meat pairs nicely with quinoa; simply cook and mix your beef with quinoa, spices and herbs for a delicious protein-rich meal. Meatloaf cooks nicely with lean beef. You can also mix other meats (such as pork) with your beef for a fattier, richer flavor. This ratio of beef blends perfectly into quesadillas for an easy family dinner and tops spaghetti nicely for a richer sauce blend.
Are There Health Benefits In 90% Lean / 10% Fat Ground Beef?
The amino acids found in beef are excellent for promoting your health when served in healthy portions. The nutrients found in beef can speed metabolism and build muscle. The vitamins found in beef are of zinc, niacin, selenium, iron, vitamin E and B vitamins. These nutrients help support your brain and nervous function.
- Order requires 24 hour advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy