Cantina Zaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (750 ml)
About this item
- Varietal: 100% Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Color: ruby red with violet nuances
- Aromas: intense, characteristic bouquet of the primary grape
- Flavors: fruity component, full bodied and robust, well balanced with tannin and oak features
- Serving temperature: 64-68°F
Hailing from Abruzzo, Italy, this red offers aromas of plum and ripe blackberry. Each sip delivers a mouthful of ripe berries, leather and black pepper with subtle hints of oregano, dried herbs and a touch of vanilla. This all leads to a dry, supple finish.