California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza, Frozen (2 ct.)
About this item
- Two Sicilian recipe pizzas
- Made with Italian sausage, spicy ham and Genoa salami
- Topped with sweet basil, mozzarella and fontina cheeses
- Zesty marinara sauce
California Pizza Kitchen® searches for the best ingredients available, finding inspiration in each carefully crafted cheese, vine-ripened tomato and perfectly balanced uncured pepperoni. So to those, who approach food with mindfulness and an adventurous spirit, we hope you just found a delicious new favorite.
Four Easy Steps to Delicious Pizza:
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 400°F. Every oven is slightly different, so adjust baking time and oven temperature as needed.
- Prep: Remove the box, plastic wrap and cardboard.
- Place: Place your pizza directly on center oven rack. (6–8 inches from bottom of oven). Skip the cookie sheet—nothing should come between a pizza and its oven.
- Bake: 16–17 min. of baking time is usually just right for a crispy delicious pizza.
To bake two pizzas at a time: Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove pizza from box, plastic wrap and cardboard. Do not place pizzas under each other. Stagger the pizza on different racks, leaving one inch between each rack. Bake for 16–17 minutes. Enjoy!