- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Bunches: 4
- Stem length: 55 cm
- Stems per bunch: 24
- Each bunch contains: 12 Ecuadorian Pink Roses, 6 stems of Pink Asiatic Lilies, and 6 stems of Millon Star Gyp
- Box comes with 4 bunches for a total of 24 stems Lillies, 48 stems Roses, 24 stems Gyp
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/Bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing Roses to warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during and shipping
- After your roses have hydrated, remove the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored guard petals if needed; it is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower
- We ship our roses in bud form; once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap
- Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii