Whirl Butter Alternative (1 gal.)
About this item
- Tasty and economical butter substitute
- Excellent butter flavor for grilling, broiling, and baking
- Resists burning and sticking
- One-gallon jug with easy-grip handle
Easily add a delicious buttery flavor to your recipes with Whirl® Butter Alternative. This butter substitute offers the rich and lightly-salted flavor of butter we all know and love, without having to deal with solid butter or margarine. It's the perfect addition to your home pantry or professional kitchen.
About Whirl Butter Alternative
This jug holds one gallon of liquid butter substitute, a popular culinary tool that not only imparts real butter flavor but is formulated to resist burning, unlike the real thing. Its twist-off cap and handle make it easy to use in a variety of ways. Whirl consistently maintains its liquid state and does not need to be refrigerated, even after opening, making it ideal for storing in the cupboard instead of taking up room in the fridge.
Who Needs This Butter Substitute?
Whirl Butter Substitute can be appreciated by anyone who cooks and bakes regularly. Use it for frying, grilling, sautéing and more—it will hold up to the heat and impart rich butter flavor wherever you use it. For anyone who finds themselves using large amounts of butter or cooking oils for everyday use or in a commercial setting, this butter substitute can be a delicious, versatile and economical choice.
What Are Some Unique Ways of Using Whirl Butter Alternative?
Once you understand how flexible Whirl Butter is, it's bound to become your new culinary ally! Here are some delicious ways to utilize this butter substitute in your kitchen:
- Use it to sauté veggies in the pan. It keeps vegetables from sticking to the pan and infuses them with a buttery flavor
- Use it to season fresh-popped popcorn on movie night. Your popcorn will be just as good as the movie theaters!
- Use it to pan-fry fish and chicken
- Speaking of chicken, mixing this butter with hot sauce will give you the perfect Buffalo wing sauce
- Grilling steaks? This butter substitute will bring out the best flavor in your steaks