Prepare for a cookout or vamp up your concession stand with the Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink System. It's an ideal choice for pretty much any place where a regular supply of large frozen drinks is required. This frozen drink dispenser is capable of delivering up to 26 hourly servings. It's easy to clean and operate, making it suitable for both regular and commercial purposes.
What Are the Features of the Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink System?
This commercial frozen drink system features a patented reversing auger design that allows for less freezing time. This unique design also prevents air from mixing in with the products that are being frozen. You can readily access the easy-to-use touchpad at the front of the ice maker dispenser for quick and simple operation. With the help of this touchpad, you can do a quick and easy calibration of the machine functions and set the timer to the required freeze time. The LCD display also provides step-by-step cleaning instructions. The faucet is designed to help simplify the cleaning process and installation can be done easily without any lubes. The two large 3-gallon capacity hoppers on this frozen drink dispenser provide optimum serving and cooling capacity.
Does the Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink System Come with a Warranty?
All the equipment that's part of this commercial frozen drink system comes with a 2-year parts warranty and 1-year labor warranty. The control boards and electronic circuit are covered under a 3-year labor and parts warranty. The compressors on this frozen drink system come with a 1-year labor and 5-year parts warranty.
Bunn has been a frontrunner in manufacturing beverage dispenser equipment since 1957. It offers a wide range of reliable products with outstanding post-purchase customer support, making them one of the most popular brands in the beverage category for global consumers.
Policies & plans
- Patented reversing auger design reduces freeze time and air mixing with product background-clip
- Easy-to-use touchpad is readily accessible on the front of the machine
- Touchpad provides quick and easy calibration function and timer setting
- ADA "extended reach" handles
- Step-by-step cleaning instructions from LCD display
- "No lube" faucet design simplifies installation and cleaning
- 120 volts, 15 amps
- Sanitation listed by NSF to Standard 18 (includes dairy and alcohol)
- Safety listed by ETL to UL Standard (UL 471) and CSA Standard (C22.2 No. 120)
- Requires 2 wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz
- Electrical cord attached, standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15P
- Bunn Model Number: ULTRA-2
- Two large 3 gal. (11.4L) hoppers for optimum cooling and serving capacity
- Enhanced “no-lube” design on faucets and seals which simplifies installation and cleaning
- Full 2-year parts and 1- year labor warranty; 5-year parts and 1-year labor warranty on compressor and 3-year parts and labor warranty on electronics
- Refrigeration system internally monitored to ensure long lasting
- CFV (Constant Flow Valve) for accurate brixing of product
- Simple brix adjustment
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.
Assembled Size35" H x 16" W x 25" L
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico