Budweiser (12 fl. oz. can, 30 pk.)
About this item
- Known as "The King of Beers"
- First introduced by Adolphus Busch in 1876
- Blend of imported and classic American aroma hops, barley malts and rice
- Subtle notes of malt and noble hops
- Trace citrus and fruity notes
- Crisp and clean taste
Budweiser has always brewed with the finest two and six-row barley malt, a blend of American and European aroma hops, their own Budweiser yeast and the freshest American brewer's rice. They also lager Budweiser over beechwood chips for about three weeks. This second fermentation lets the yeast stay in contact with and naturally carbonate the beer. The result is Budweiser's signature crisp and refreshing taste. So when the time is right for an American Style Lager, make it a Budweiser.