Broccoli Florets (2 lbs.)
About this item
- High in vitamin K and C
- Good source of fiber and folate
- Perfect served raw, with dips, or cooked
- Brand may vary by Club
Broccoli's noteworthy nutrients include vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, calcium and fiber.
Recipe: Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli
What You'll Need
- 16 ounces broccoli florets (1/2 of the bag)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and lemon juice. Toss to combine ingredients and coat broccoli.
- Arrange broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tender and slightly browned
The recipes appearing on the Site are either user-submitted or content generated from another third party. SamsClub.com does not sponsor, recommend, or endorse any specific recipe third party, product, service or information provided on this Site. All content provided herein is for educational purposes only. Such content is not intended to substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a medical professional. Consult your medical professional for guidance before changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program; especially if you are under eighteen (18) years old, pregnant, nursing, or have health problems. Neither the author nor SamsClub.com assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
If you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies, always read the ingredient list carefully for all food products prior to consumption. If the ingredient list is not available on the food product, check with the food manufacturer, or do not consume the product.