KidKraft Boulder Station Playset
Why We Love This
About this item
- Kidkraft Boulder Station Playset accommodates up to 10 kids at once
- Sliding board, 2 single swings, a double glider swing, rock wall and 2-story clubhouse
- Main structure made of 100% cedar and naturally resistant to decay, rot, and insect infestation
- Assembly should take 2 people about 8 to 10 hours
The Kidkraft® Boulder Station Playset has everything your children need to stay active and let their imaginations run free, right in your own backyard. Whether they’re climbing up the rock wall, sliding down the slide or playing in the shaded Imagination Station, this kids’ outdoor playset will keep your little ones busy for hours.
What Can Kids Do on the Kidkraft Boulder Station Playset?
Boulder Station is one of the most impressive outdoor playsets around. With multiple levels to explore and plenty of activities to keep your children busy, this kids’ outdoor playset is a great addition to any family home.
This playset is the ultimate combination of a swing set and a kids’ clubhouse. It features a bright yellow Twist N’ Ride slide, two yellow single swings, and a green two-person glider swing as well as rock wall and ladder that provide access to the large upper deck of the two-story clubhouse. The swing beam can safely hold up to four users at once
The top story features an open lookout above the slide, two windows with flower boxes and a gorgeous shiplap roof. Downstairs, the clubhouse is enclosed on three sides and has a dark brown door for easy access. There are also two large windows and a faux stone panel to give it a realistic and stylish look.
This kids’ outdoor playset is so large and has so many things to do that it can accommodate up to 10 kids at the same time.
Kidkraft Boulder Station Playset Materials and Assembly
This kids’ outdoor playset was designed to last. The main structure is made of 100% premium cedar that’s strong, durable and looks great in your backyard. Cedar is naturally resistant to decay, rot, and insect infestation which makes it the perfect material for outdoor playsets. Each board is pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and stamped with a corresponding part number to help assembly go as smoothly as possible.
All of the lumber, hardware and other components for assembly are included. Hardware is pre-sorted by type so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for while you work. Assembly should take two people about eight to 10 hours to complete.
- Approximate building time for 2 people: 8-10 hours (fort and swing)
- Play Set should be installed and anchored on the level ground
- Refer to Instruction Manual for specific instructions on protective surfacing material
- Detailed Instruction Manual included
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
- Tape Measure
- Carpenters Level
- Carpenters Square
- Claw Hammer
- Standard or Cordless Drill
- 1/8” and 3/16” Drill Bits
- #2 and #3 Phillips and Screwdriver
- Ratchet with extension (1/2”, 7/16” and 9/16”)
- Adjustable Wrench
- 3/16” Hex Key
- 8’ Step Ladder
- Safety Glasses
Boulder Station Play Set comes in a total of 5 packages:
- Box 1: 37½”x 22” x 9” = 48 lbs.
- Box 2: 66” x 43¾” x 5½” = 130 lbs.
- Box 3: 106½” x 14½” x 8½” = 130 lbs.
- Box 4: 91½”x 14½” x 6½” = 72 lbs.
- Box 5: 31¼” x 30” x 19¾” = 50 lbs. (Slide)
5-year limited wooden component warranty
Please contact Cedar Summit Premium Play Sets® Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit www.cedarsummitplay.com to use our live chat
- Call toll free 1-877-817-5682
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM EST, excluding holidays
- Extended hours during Peak Season April- August: 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM
- -Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM