by Bonterra |
Item # 470217
Model # 1034842 |

Product Details

About this item

This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.

  • Aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds
  • Vibrant tartness and lemon zest
  • Refreshing on the palate
  • 13.8% ABV
Select a club for price and availability
Pick it up
Select a club


Bonterra's organic fruit from Mendocino off­ers the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears and citrus to their chardonnay. They ferment 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which is allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit favors. They age most of the wine using previously-used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 16% of the wine to give this chardonnay a nice vanilla note.

Member reviews & questions