Member's Mark Bolillo Rolls (18 ct.)
About this item
- 18 rolls per package
- Baked fresh in Club daily
- Central American-style bolillo rolls
- Enjoy as a dinner roll or sandwich bread
- Made with wholesome, responsibly sourced ingredients
Member's Mark™ Bolillo Rolls (18 ct.) are the freshly baked artisan rolls inspired by a favorite bread in Mexico and Central America. Like baguettes these Bolillo rolls are firm on the outside and soft on the inside, making them the perfect sandwich bread or dinner roll.
About Member's Mark Bolillo Rolls
This bag holds 18 Bolillo-style rolls that are baked fresh in your local Club. They’re made with simple and wholesome ingredients and prepared using traditional baking techniques. Their unique shape and crusty texture make them a popular option for sandwiches, snacks and alongside meals. They’re traditionally baked in stone ovens and can be found in Mexican and Latin restaurants across the nation as the bread component for torta sandwiches.
Who Will Enjoy These Bolillo Rolls?
Anyone who loves fresh bread! These Bolillo rolls can make a delicious addition to any household, as they will quickly be gobbled up by adults and children alike. Its bulk size also makes this Bolillo bread a popular option for cafés and restaurants, particularly those that wish to stand out with a unique and nourishing fresh bread option. They can be enjoyed right out of the bag as a satisfying snack or sliced open and topped with your favorite fixings for a revitalizing sandwich.
How Can I Enjoy Member's Mark Bolillo Rolls?
There are so many great ways of enjoying this Bolillo bread that you can pretty much let your culinary imagination run wild! Here are a few of our favorite uses for it:
- Sliced, toasted and topped with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese for a delicious breakfast sandwich to eat at home or on the go.
- Make a traditional Mexican “torta de jamon” ham sandwich for lunch and top with tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and avocado.
- Crusty Bolillo rolls are the perfect accompaniment to savory soups and stews for dinner. Use these to sop up every last delicious morsel.