Member’s Mark USDA Choice Angus Beef Sirloin Tip, Cryovac (priced per pound)
About this item
- Beef knuckle is suitable for a variety of cooking methods
- Both dry and moist cookery can be used to prepare a roast
- Great when enhanced with value-added marinades, sauces, accompaniments and side dishes
- Aliases: Knuckle, Round Tip, Sirloin Tip, Tip
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
With Sirloin Tip Cryovac (1 piece per bag, priced per pound) - 10-18lbs, you can make sure that everyone gets their hands on high-quality beef. Beef knuckle has become a favorite in many areas of the country.
Why Use Sirloin Tip Cryovac?
This selection features a collection of sirloin tip that you can use to alleviate hunger in your household. It’s known as being one of the leanest cuts of beef, which makes it a healthier option that offers a variety of nutritional benefits. Additionally, you can separate this meat into convenient sections. It’s not as expensive as other cuts of beef, which can be beneficial for numerous people or businesses.
How Do I Prepare Sirloin Tip Cryovac?
When it comes to preparing sirloin tip steak, you have several options. Many folks like to cook it on the grill because it gives the steak a unique flavor. Others favor baking theirs in the oven. Some use a skillet to cook theirs on a stovetop. And if you have a slow cooker or crockpot, you can use that too. Each cooking method is effective at producing tasty, enjoyable meat.
Sirloin Tip Steak Recipes
Sirloin tip steak has a versatile taste that makes it compatible with many different dishes. You can pair it with rice, beans, vegetables and your favorite desserts. Chopping it into pieces can help you add a topping to pizza, spaghetti, salad, scrambled eggs and more. Slicing your sirloin tip steak enables you to produce fulfilling sandwiches for you and your family. You can slip slices into tacos and burritos as well. When seasoning your sirloin tip steak, you can experiment with original combinations. Many customers enjoy using black pepper, rosemary, basil, lemon juice, onions and mushrooms. Using different marinades can tenderize the meat and make it yummier, too.
What You Need to Know about Ordering Sirloin Tip Cryovac
- The order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- One can reject the item before final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com