Barrie House Fair Trade Organic Whole Bean Coffee, Clay Avenue (32 oz.)
Why we love this
Barrie House believes that the secret to premium coffee is based upon a simple idea that it should be distinct, consistent, aromatic, balanced and delicious.
About this item
- Barrie House Signature Flavor in a medium roast coffee blend
- Medium body with hints of toasted nuts and brown sugar
- Sweet, clean and mellow finish
- 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Whole bean for freshness in every cup
The Barrie House Fair Trade Organic Clay Avenue holds a special place in the hearts and memories of the Barrie House family. Clay Avenue was the street on which Barrie House's current chairman of the board and company co-owner, Barry Goldstein, grew up. It is the street where the Barrie House brand was envisioned. And it is now the street for which their new, flagship coffee blend is named. With the sweet, clean and mellow finish and taste of toasted nuts and brown sugar, this medium roast and Fair Trade Organic coffee is sure to be a member favorite.