Barefoot Cellars Moscato (1.5 L)
About this item
- California sweet white wine
- Juicy peach and apricot flavors
- Pair with appetizers, light entrées, or after-dinner fruit & cheese
- Great for everyday events and special occasions
With Barefoot® Cellars Moscato (1.5 L) wine on hand, you can savor moments from the everyday to the special that are made just a bit sweeter. When you take your first sip of this enchanting Moscato, you'll understand why Barefoot is celebrated as one of the most awarded wine makers in the world.
About Barefoot Cellars Moscato
This one-and-a-half-liter bottle is brimming with fruity and sweet Barefoot Moscato, wine made from grapes proudly grown in California and with a taste that is slightly sweeter than Barefoot Riesling. This crisp and lush wine imparts noticeable peach, apricot and citrus flavors and a delicate fruit aroma that makes it delicious straight out of the bottle or blended with an array of juicy fruits for a Spanish-inspired white sangria punch.
Who Will Love This Barefoot White Wine?
Anyone who loves sweet white wines that awash the palate with an array of juicy fruit flavors. Whether you are looking for a special wine to serve your partner along with dessert or are celebrating a major business venture at work, Barefoot Moscato wine can make the event one to remember. It's a great addition to parties, particularly when served with appetizers and small dishes. Thanks to its crisp finish and fruity aroma, this Barefoot white wine can also be a less intimidating choice for wine novices.
How Should I Pair This Barefoot Cellars Moscato?
This Barefoot Moscato is pretty easy to love, making it a great accompaniment to an array of foods or for post-dinner fun. Here are some can't-miss pairing ideas:
- Alongside appetizers at a formal gathering with soft cheeses, grapes and plain crackers
- With dessert, whether it's a fruit plate, a lemon sorbet, or an apple pie, this Barefoot white wine is perfect with fruit-forward sweets
- For a wonderfully romantic night in, make chocolate-covered strawberries and serve with this Barefoot Moscato; its apricot and peach notes are the perfectly play on the chocolate and strawberry