Banana Nut Muffins, Bulk Wholesale Case (60 ct.)
About this item
- Banana nut muffins
- Finished with pecan pieces on top
- Banana nut muffin pucks are a great solution for foodservice
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size. Container not included.
These pre-deposited banana nut muffins pucks are a great solution for foodservice and there is nothing better than a hot and fresh muffin. The banana nut muffins pucks will need to be topped with nuts as there are no nuts in the batter. These banana nut muffins are perfect for breakfast, midday snack or after dinner treat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove muffin pucks from the plastic tray.
- Place 15 muffin pucks into the 15 count metal baking pan.
- Place the 15 count muffin pans on the (12) pan baking rack- if a 12 pan baking rack is not available, you can use a 10 pan baking rack.
- Do not mix flavors on pans or racks.
- Roll racks of muffins into oven. Close the oven door (quickly).
- Immediately lower the temperature to 360 degrees.
- Set timer for 32-40 minutes - Baking time may vary depending on individual oven and shop conditions.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy